Lips are among the most sensual elements of facial beauty. The appearance of your lips – their shape, volume, proportions, and color, all can have a profound effect on the overall perception of your facial features. In the hands of a masterful injector, lip fillers can have a dramatic effect.
Reasons for Considering Lip Augmentation:
• Your lips may be thinner in proportion to your other facial features
• Your lips may have become thinner and less full with aging
• You may have uneven lips and shape of your mouth
• Too much exposure of your gums when you smile
We have worked hard to be able to offer an affordable price so patients do feel pressured to visit under qualified practices or destination surgery.
Our team will take you through the procedure and what to expect in terms of swelling and bruising during your consultation. We aim to make feel you as comfortable as possible for the procedure, and uses topical anesthetic creams and icing before and during the procedure. The injectable filler has lidocaine in the syringe as well to further help with pain control.
• Aspiring or aspiring containing products to minimize bruising for several days to a week beforehand.
• Medications that thin your blood that may cause additional bruising
• Smoking to ensure the fastest healing process
Let your doctor know if you have cold sores.
We strongly believe that no one should have come to compromise on quality.
Call us or book a consulation to discuss your options.