Once a day scar therapy gel used to reduce the appearance of scars post surgery. Scar therapy gel can prevent abnormal scarring, soften and flatten raised scars, reduce redness and discolouration, and reduces itching and discomfort of scars.
- For external use only.
- Strataderm should not be applied on third degree burns or to open wounds.
- Strataderm should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or the eyes.
- Strataderm should not be applied over other skin treatments without the advice of your physician.
- Strataderm may stain clothing if not completely dry. If staining occurs, dry cleaning should be able to remove it without damaging the fabric.
- For correct storage please reclose the tube tightly with the cap.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube.